Chemical Protection Combat Shelter
- Similar to 1-man Combat Shelter
- Tent material is Patient Wrap filter fabric on top, ground cloth on bottom
- ACU Camo with ACU Camo detachable nylon rain fly with DWR coating
- C420 Blower with C2A1 Filter, hose, and pre-charged battery like used on Chemical Protective Patient Wrap
- Sets up like any regular cross pole design
- Can be used by a single Warfighter in combat or a civilian family stranded in a potential hot zone
- Tent dimensions 96″ (L) x 40.5″ (W) x 32.5″ (H) at its peak
- Carrying Weight: <10 lbs.
- Packed Volume Approx. 17″ x 5.5″
*** Patent Pending
Our team at Polo Custom Products is enthusiastic about the development of the Chemical Protective Poncho and Shelter for use by the warfighter. Either product can also be custom designed and engineered for industries where people need protection because they work in and around biological and chemical substances. They are highly effective chemical protection items to prevent contamination , or use it for those who are decontaminated to protect them from further harm.
For more information about the Chemical Protective Poncho System or The Shelter, or custom sewn applications for any chemical or biological protective systems, contact Polo Custom Products today at 888.827.2476 or send us a message through our contact form.