What We Do
Supply Chain Management
Polo Custom Products encompasses everything OEM’s need for custom sewn, sealed, and formed products. Our commitment to continuous improvement ensures we will always research and implement new processes and expand our manufacturing capabilities to bring even more value to you.
When you work with Polo Custom Products we will save you time, in-house technical resources, and cost compared to sourcing all operations separately. When sourcing separate operations your per unit cost may be slightly lower, but overall program expenses considering your valuable internal resources will end up costing you more over the long term. In addition, you are likely to save significant time to get your product to market meaning sales earlier in your product life cycle.
SEE CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS
- Full service design, engineering and product development for sewn, sealed and formed products and non-core components
- Sourcing and supplier management of non-core manufacturing processes such as injection molding, blow molding, rotational molding, vacuum forming, metal stamping, CNC machining, extrusion, casting, welding and others
- Global raw materials sourcing and procurement from qualified suppliers
- Dedicated import business department and Asian Business Manager located in Shenzhen, China
- Multiple, complimentary manufacturing processes
- FAI, PPAP and APQP procedure coordination
- In-house testing laboratory
- USA and international logistics management
- USA and international warehousing
- We tailor programs to meet your specific needs
Contact us now about full Supply Chain Management for your project.
Consider Polo Custom Products a competitive advantage to your business. Few, if any, of our competitors employ the depth of knowledge, range of experience and breadth of design and manufacturing capabilities that we do.
What We Do
Custom Since 1947
In addition to our sewing capabilities, Polo Custom Products has the ability to design and procure non-core components that work in conjunction with a sewn component. Examples include injection molded or blow molded trays and tubs, metal stamped brackets, CNC machined parts, specialty packaging and others.
We're all you need.
Turn to us, we specialize in custom product manufacturing and can help you source materials as well.