Visit Us at the AUSA Trade Show
The Association of the United States Army (AUSA) is having its Annual Meeting and Exposition on October 10-12 in Washington, DC at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. We will be at the show with over 650 other exhibitors at booth #3254 and would love for you to come see us. Our main showcase will be featuring our chemical and biological protective systems.
We can create custom products for warfighters manufactured to specifications, purchase existing products, or with modifications. Polo Custom Products is U.S. based for Berry Compliance. We have surge capacity and stand ready to meet our nation’s requirements!
Come See Us Showcase Our Manufacturing Capabilities
Polo Custom Products is a warfighter-focused, military-friendly custom manufacturer. We are a small business providing state-of-the-art custom-designed manufactured products for warfighters to both MILSPEC and commercial specifications.
Our manufacturing capabilities associated with the Army include DOD and Commercial Chemical and Biological Protection Systems, DOD Logistics Products, and Commercial Products.
DOD and Commercial Chemical and Biological Protection Systems
- DOD Chem/Bio Protective Patient Wrap System protecting wounded warriors
- Chem/Bio Protective Shelter (protecting civilians /children)
- Chem/Bio Protective Poncho System (Patent Pending)
DOD Logistics Products
- Parachutist Drop Bag
- 20K Heavy Duty Cargo (Ratchet) Straps
- Electronics Case
- Assorted fire-water-resistant bags and cases
- Assorted backpacks (functional or specialized)
- Assorted equipment protective cases
- Assorted medical products
Products Polo Custom Products Specializes In
- Custom Product Design and Development
- Purchase of new custom-designed products
- We can customize any existing product and certify it to your needs
- Sourcing Berry Compliant Materials
- Industrial Sewing, RF Sealing, Thermoforming
Visit Us at the AUSA Exposition
We have an extremely dedicated and professional staff that is laser-focused on customer service and on-time delivery. Our team enjoys meeting customers. Especially at events where we can show you more about our manufacturing capabilities.
Come visit us in Washington, DC, October 10-12 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center for the AUSA Exposition at booth #3254! Contact us for more information about getting registered for the tradeshow.